Naruto Uzumaki will not be the brightest ninja (especially in his childhood). But his optimism and determination make him an endearing and interesting character for the series with incredible potential for growth and maturity.
Here we present your best phrases!
1. My dream is to become the best Hokage! That way, people wouldn’t disrespect me and treat me like someone, someone important!
2. I’m not going to run away, nor take back what I say! That’s my nindō: my ninja way!
3. It’s almost unbearable, right? The pain of being totally alone. I know the feeling, I’ve been there, in that lonely dark place, but now there are other people, others who mean a lot to me. I care more about them than myself, and I won’t let anyone hurt them. That’s why I will never give up, I will stop you, even if I have to kill you! They saved me from myself, they rescued me from loneliness, they were the first to accept me for who I am. They are my friends.
4. I don’t care who I have to fight… If he rips my arms off, I’ll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I’ll bite him to death. If you take my head off, I’ll watch you die. And if he gouges my eyes out, I’ll curse him to death…Even if they break me to pieces…I’ll find a way to get Sasuke back!
5. Then I will break that curse. If there is peace, I will find it. I will not give up!
6. If you attack Konoha, I’ll have to fight you… So save your hate and take it out on me, I’m the only one who can take it! That’s all I can do! I will bear your hate and die with you! Because I’m your friend!
7. Don’t apologize… I had a lot of hard times growing up as a jinchūriki, but I never blamed you or Dad. I couldn’t understand what parental love was like because you guys were never there… so I could only guess. But now I know… I live because you and dad gave your lives for me and you filled me with love before the Nine Tails were inside me! So here I am, happy and healthy! I’m glad I ended up being your son!
8. Before I became a ninja I was a nobody, but I never gave up.
9. Once you question your own beliefs, you’re done.
10. Hard work is useless for those who do not believe in themselves.
11. Failure doesn’t give you a reason to quit as long as you have faith.
12. It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the decisions you make in your life.
13. When you give up, your dreams and everything else are gone.
14. People who continue to risk their lives to defend their faith become heroes and continue to exist in legend.
15. Don’t underestimate me! I do not quit and I do not run! You can act tough all you want! You’re not going to scare me! No way! I don’t care if I’m stuck as a Genin for the rest of my life! I will still be Hokage one day.
16. When I’m with Iruka-sensei, I think if this is what it’s like to have a father…
17. When I’m with you [Sasuke], I think if that’s what it’s like to have a brother.
18. If I become as strong as you, will I really become like you? Dying like a tool… that’s… that’s too sad.
19. So shut up about “fate” and… how people can’t change, because… unlike me… you’re not a failure.
20. It is not known what kind of pain will come after me, but… if I stop believing because of it, if the hero changes, it will become another story from the one left by my teacher. Then I won’t be Naruto. I can’t write novels like my teacher did. That’s why the sequel has to come from the life I live, no matter how great the pain, I will continue to walk because that’s just how Naruto is!
21. I’m the only one who can bear the full weight of your hate! It’s my job, no one else’s! I will bear the burden of your hatred… and we will die together!
22. The only thing that can prevent a fire from dying and give it more power is the wind.
23. Hey, stupid fox! You’re in my body and you owe me rent! So for payment, I’ll take your chakra! Do you understand?!
24. When people are protecting something really special to them, they can really become… as strong as they can be.
25. If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it how you want it to be!
26. It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the choices they make with their lives.
27. Sasuke, I always knew you were lonely. At first I was happy because I thought you were like me. I wanted to talk with you! But you… didn’t speak. You always had everyone looking at you. You could do it all, and we were very different. So I decided that you would become my rival. I didn’t want to lose because they called me a loser all the time. Even when we became Team 7, I still thought this way. I always tried to lie but… but the truth is… I always wanted to be like you. I aspired to be like you. That’s why… I was glad you wanted to fight me.
28. While you are alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead.
29. If the responsibility of the father is to protect the child… then my responsibility is to exceed the father.
30. I will become a tougher guy than my father. And in a shinobi stronger than my mother!
31. The many lives lost during long years of conflict… because of those selfless sacrifices, we can now bathe in peace and prosperity. Instilling this history within the new generation will be a vital cog in helping to keep the peace.
32. A true hero is always late.
33.Sasuke! Sasuke! Sasuke! What does he have that I don’t?
34. You’re not even a person, you’re just a monster.
35. You better study, or you’ll end up like me.
36. If you take too long, I might already be Hokage.
37. Those cold stares that were only directed at me were much more painful than any training.
38. You should come visit him every so often, because he can get lonely.
39. So many lives that we lost during those years of war… thanks to those selfless sacrifices, we can now rejoice in peace and prosperity. It is vital that the new generation understand our history, to keep the peace.
40. When you have a connection with a friend… friendship is capable of changing the world in an incredible way.
41. I never go back on my words, because that is my way of the ninja.
42. If it wasn’t for my friends, I would have completely lost my bearings.
43. Links are not about history or blood. It’s much stronger than that! You only need the feeling of love to create them.
44. Our will is like the strongest stone in the world.
45. Children can’t choose their parents, but they can choose their friends.